Have long hours at work and not enough sleep left your skin looking less than radiant? Give your skin the treatment it deserves with HydraFacial. Just one hour is all it takes and will leave your skin feeling soft and velvety.
The HydraFacial is a medical grade facial with six steps to beautiful skin. Medical grade facials take the traditional facial several steps further, due to the strength of the products and also the equipment used.
Six Steps To Beautiful Skin
1. We start by stimulating the detox process by using the lymphatic drainage to detox and firm the skin;
2. We then gently remove dead skin cells to reveal healthy new skin, whilst at the same time delivering glucosamine and botanical cleansers;
3. During the brightening stage, gentle glycolic and salicylic agent loosens debris from the pores to create a healthy glow without irritation;
4. A honey extract is then introduced to painlessly extract impurities and kill off any bacteria;
5. We then hydrate the skin by delivering a cocktail of antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid deep into the skin. This incredible vortex fusion technology replenishes the skin and promotes optimum skin health;
6. Finally we rejuvenate the skin with red LED light to reduce redness and stimulate collagen, or a blue LED light to reduce acne and target bacteria.
With the Hydrafacial, your skin will look healthy and glowing, fine lines will be softened and you will leave with that glow you had in your youth.
Vanity Fair Award Winning Facial
While a Hydrafacial will still give you superior longer term results compared to any traditional facial we also offer a Hydrafacial and Skin Tightening Treatment called HydraTight for anyone who is concerned about issues such as skin laxity. Vanity Fair Magazine named the HydraTight Facial at Dr Haus Dermatology as one of the Top London Facials for 2020!
The HydraTight gives you all the benefits of the 6 step Hydrafacial but will also help to tighten and sculpt the skin on your face to address any concerns around facial laxity. For best results a course of HydraTight Treatments is recommended and your practitioner can advise you on the interval and suggested number of treatments.
To find out more about our HydraFacial or HydraTight Treatments or to book a consultation, please telephone us on +44 20 7935 6358, send us an enquiry on the Contact Us Page or email appointments@
Responses to treatment will vary from person to person and may even vary in the same person over time. It is for this reason that results are not guaranteed.
I booked my HydraFacial right after London Fashion Week after which I had cumulated 4 weeks of non-stop work sans day off, a couple of trips and 4 to 6 hours sleep per night. I was physically and mentally exhausted and it showed on my face. Suitable for both men and women, this treatment is thorough to say the least. It is not a pampering treatment of any sorts but it probably is one of the most efficient facials in the market to reboot the skin.